Friday, August 19, 2005

Lagging Behind

Have I ever told you how much I love water? I could live in water. Bring my meals to the side of the pool...or bath...or spring...or ocean. Once I get in, it often takes lightning to get me out.

I've been lounging here in this wonderful bath for days. The bath-house host has been so wonderful. She HAS brought food to me so I've only gotten out for short breaks.

I am in my own little world when I'm in water. Cares soak away as I become one with the gentle waves. I feel caressed and held in the arms of water.

Before I even realized, several days had past and my traveling companions had moved on without me. I guess I best get myself out of these waters, dry myself off, and get packed and ready to go. More adventure awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home